Yet on Monday, the Internet was buzzing with interesting information, but it was unverified.It was rumored that the successor to the HTC One bears the M8 as codename and scored 36,000 points in Antutu BenchMark test .
This is a score that is typical for devices running Snapdragon 800 Today.The Japanese media site,which leaked the specs also confirmed that the successor to HTC One device ROM codename is htc_m8-userdebug|4.4|KRT16O,which is used internally by HTC for testing purposes. It runs latest version of Android 4.4 KitKat.
The rest of the specifications is sweet and sour. We can look forward to 5-inch 1080p display, 2GB of RAM and 32 gigabytes of internal memory. But what is annoying is that HTC M8 again offer controversial Ultrapixel camera with a resolution of 4 megapixels.
As always, so now we would like to draw attention to the fact that it may not be same specs when the device is launched officially.Since this information is coming from unverified sources we would take this news as grain of salt.
- HTC One successor moves one step closer to release with Wi-Fi certification
- HTC One successor to pack 5-inch FHD display & Ultrapixel camera
- HTC One 2 3D Printed Mock-Up Leaks, Hints to 5-Inch Display
- HTC Two (M8) Rumors Continue as 3D Model Appears
- Specifications of the HTC M8, the One successor gets listed
- 3D Mock-up Based on HTC One 2 Rumored Specs Surfaces Online